ELECTRICAL FIELD SERVICES
Same Great Service Onsite & In-Shop
H&N Electric holds Colorado State Electrical License #21. Our Electrical Field Services list includes mechanical and predictive services and turn-key solutions using the latest technology. Our team of Master Electricians, Journeymen Electricians, and Electrical Technicians are available 24/7/365 to keep your equipment up and running with:
- Thermal Imaging Studies
- Electrical System Upgrades
- DC and VFD Installation and Commissioning
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- VFD Repair (any brand)
- Panel Building
- Electrical Installations (pipe and wire)
- Electronic Troubleshooting
In today’s competitive work environment, businesses can't afford energy inefficiencies or worse, downtime. Let our journeyman electricians help your business save money and become more efficient.
Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art thermal imaging infrared cameras to diagnose existing and potential electrical problems quickly and efficiently. Thermal Imaging is a preventative action you can take to interupt potential electrical problems before they happen.
Power Analyzing Tools
With this advanced power quality analyzer we are able to diagnose and quickly detect electrical issues or conflicts in low voltage networks. Reducing electrical conflicts will save your business the expense of wasted electricity charges.
Variable Frequency Drives
Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) control AC motor speed and torque by varying the frequency and voltage of the motor. Reasons to consider a new VFD or an upgrade to your motor control system:
- Reduce electricity consumption and save on energy costs
- Improve process efficiency
- Provide greater longevity on equipment life
- Reduce maintenance and service costs
MECHANICAL FIELD SERVICES
Our experienced and qualified technicians are available 24/7 for both onsite and in-shop mechanical services. We use top-of-the-line and cutting edge technology to complement our years of experience in the field. Our diversity of services and experience enable us to handle a full range of challenges.
Routine Field Services:
Mechanical services for turnarounds, plant shutdowns and complete overhauls
Full-time or periodic onsite services to establish condition-based maintenance for critical machinery
Storage of critical spares in our temperature-controlled facility
Custom-engineered upgrades to equipment from installation through start-up
- Dynamic Balancing
- Bearing Replacement
- Seal Replacement
- Laser Alignment
- Thermal Imaging
- Dry Ice Blasting
- Vibration Analysis
- Motor Repair
- PdMA Motor Diagnostics
- Emergency Fabrication
- Slip Rings
- Motor Cleaning
- Oil Changes
- Conditon Assessments
Motor Vibration Analysis
- Vibration Analysis observes changes in the condition of all your rotating equipment.
- Early detection of any problems can allow corrective action to be taken before a catastrophic failure occurs.
- Vibe-expert (2 units available)
Laser Alignments in Denver, CO and across the nation
- High quality motor laser alignment for motors used in commercial, industrial, and manufacturing facilities.
- Skilled technicians use the best equipment and years of experience to diagnose and repair your critical motors.
- On-site motor laser alignment.
- Rotalign pro (3 available).
PdMA Advanced Diagnostics
- Our highly trained technicians use this tool to diagnose problems on the job site that would traditionally require the motor to be completely disassembled.
- Data gathered with this tool over a period of time delivers important trending information that can be used to schedule maintenance downtime and avoid costly motor failure.